Monday, March 09, 2009

some people...

Some people, as my experience has re-enforced today, should not be sticking other people with needles.
If you work in the health care industry, especially in a lab taking blood, and cannot finger poke someone without fucking up, you should definitely not me sticking anyone with a needle.
It's always the same person, always asking for my right hand. I know who you are. I'm not a mean person, but seriously, it's not good and I'm just tired of being nice about it. Two weeks in a row now, a finger poke (no matter how insignificant it may be) should not be this painful. I shouldn't have a fucking cut on my finger!!! I gave birth to two children, I really do know pain. The fact is that going to lab to get a finger poke should just not piss me off this much!!!! I've been through 4 band aids since 9am. This is not normal. I had blood on my debit card because it's a cut, not a poke like it should be. 4 band aids to keep my blood off laundry, door handles, etc...Shit...if you want, I'll give you a drop of blood! Just don't fuck up my shit!! Sorry, had to vent because it really is an issue with me. I go weekly. I know what it should be. This isn't it. No more Monday's at 9:00am.

No comments: